15 lines essay on My Birthday Party Celebration in English for kids



HOW I CELEBRATED MY LAST BIRTHDAY 

1. It was my tenth birthday on 9th November and the most memorable one.

2. My parents arranged a big party for me .

3. My parents gifted me a red bicycle.

4. Entire house was decorated with balloons and streamers.

5. All my cousins and friends came over for my birthday celebration.

6. They all brought gifts for me and I was very to see them.

7. My dad brought a big pokeman cake for me.

8. My friends blew on whistles when I cut the cake .

9. After cutting the cake, we played many games .

10. The guests were served with cold drinks, tea, coffee and variety of snacks.

11. Everyone had the dinner at around 8 pm.

12. After dinner, I gave return gifts to all my friends.

13. Later on, I unpacked my gifts and felt very happy to see so many lovely gifts.

14. Everybody had gifted me thoughtfully.

15. It was a lovely evening, I loved each moment of it .


26 comments:

  1. I am very happy to read the birthday party essay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is very beautiful birthday party in line I am so very happy to read the birthday party lines

      Delete
    2. Bhai ak birthday party pa ak lertter dalo na page ka

      Delete
  2. ЁЭЪЕЁЭЪОЁЭЪЫЁЭЪв ЁЯСПЁЯСПЁЯСПЁЯСПnice❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. NiceЁЯШЩЁЯШЩЁЯЩМЁЯЩМЁЯШАЁЯША

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was really nice ЁЯСМЁЯШК♥️ЁЯШГ

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really awesome ЁЯСНЁЯСН

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is PHUU PHUU.
    It is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great information about the surprise party really amazing post for a surprise party. i saw one more site as per your information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is very beautiful birthday party lines I am so very happy to read birthday party line

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for this lineЁЯСНЁЯСНЁЯСНЁЯСНЁЯСНЁЯСНЁЯСНЁЯСНЁЯШКЁЯШКЁЯШКЁЯШКЁЯШКЁЯШКЁЯШКЁЯШК

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. https://birthdaypartyplanner.co.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. People tend to find cost-friendly options such as booking
    party room Singapore! that satisfy their guests with all the arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

MY CLASSROOM Essay in English, 20 lines essay for KIDS

MY CLASSROOM  1. I study in Delhi Public School . 2. My school building is new and also very big. 3. My classroom is situated on the ...