HOW I CELEBRATED MY LAST BIRTHDAY - ESSAY IN ENGLISH


Essay On How I Celebrated My Last Birthday 

Birthday is a very special day, that we always look forward to.

It was my 10th birthday on 9th November and the most memorable one.

The moment the clock struck twelve at night, the wishes started pouring in.

My parents and all other family members came into my room with my favourite chocolate cake.

My family sang a special song for me & they gave me some gifts.

I touched feet of my elders and sought their blessings.

Next morning, I went to school wearing my best dress.

When I entered my class, my all friends and our class teacher gave me birthday wishes.

During the recess time, every body in my class sang a birthday song for me.

I distributed sweets and chocolates among all my class mates and our school teachers.

My best friend, Rohan gave me a beautiful hand-made birthday card and I thanked him for that.

I came back home, ate my lunch and went for my swimming class.

When I was coming back home, I didn't have any knowledge that the best was still waiting for me.

My parents had arranged a surprise birthday party for me.

All my cousins and friends had come over.

My dad had brought a big pokeman cake for me.

Entire house was decorated with balloons .

We had a large gathering.

The guests were served with cold drinks, tea, coffee and variety of snacks.

Everyone was in a joyful mood .

We cut cake , played games and ate some delicious food.

My father gifted me a brand new cycle, this was the long awaited gift for me.

My mother wished me a lot of success in my life.

Everyone had the dinner at around 9 pm and then the party was over.

Later on, I unpacked the gifts and felt unbound joy to see so many lovely gifts.

Everybody gifted me thoughtfully and all I wanted was right in front of me.

This day was the happiest and one of the most memorable day of my life .

It was one of the best birthday celebration I have ever had.



43 comments:

  1. This is perfect it was given me as a homework and my teacher loved it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good but work note on the voice it's horrible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful
    That remember me about my last birthday
    It was like a day of happiness
    Although we are not rich to celebrate it but I thank God for everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice ЁЯСНЁЯСМ

      Reply

      UnknownFebruary 21, 2021 at 3:05 PM
      Awesome

      Reply

      IgahMarch 1, 2021 at 10:10 AM
      Good but work note on the voice it's horrible

      Reply

      UnknownMarch 11, 2021 at 9:49 AM
      It nice

      Reply

      UnknownMarch 19, 2021 at 3:16 AM
      Nice

      Reply

      UnknownApril 11, 2021 at 9:54 PM
      Nice

      Reply
      Replies

      AnonymousApril 22, 2021 at 6:26 AM
      Thanks for this essay

      Reply

      UnknownApril 22, 2021 at 10:12 PM
      Marvellous essay

      Reply

      UnknownApril 29, 2021 at 11:26 AM

      Delete
    2. Thise is nice and my teacher gave me as an assignment and pass it bravo


      Delete
  4. ЁЯСОЁЯСОЁЯШЙЁЯШЕЁЯдгЁЯСОЁЯСОЁЯСОЁЯСОЁЯСО

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting essay writing, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done.It helped me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WowЁЯШпЁЯШоЁЯШп bravo loved it and thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ЁЯШ│ЁЯШ│ЁЯШ│ bravo ЁЯТХ it, it was so helpful

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the wonderful Blog! If anyone looking for Media Buying Agency in Delhi contact us at +91 9999637766.

    ReplyDelete

MY CLASSROOM Essay in English, 20 lines essay for KIDS

MY CLASSROOM  1. I study in Delhi Public School . 2. My school building is new and also very big. 3. My classroom is situated on the ...