MY CLASSROOM Essay in English, 20 lines essay for KIDS

MY CLASSROOM 

1. I study in Delhi Public School .

2. My school building is new and also very big.

3. My classroom is situated on the second floor .

4. My classroom is very beautiful as well as spacious.

5. It is very airy and well-ventilated.

6. There is one door and six windows in our class.

7. There are thirty students in my class.

8. A comfortable desk and bench is provided to each student to sit on.

9. A big table and a chair is also there for our teacher .

10. There is a big white board and also a smart board at the front .

11. Smart board in our class help us to study in an interesting way.

12. Our birthday chart and the time table chart hung on the front wall.

13. The big softboard on the back wall is always beautifully decorated with informative charts and inspirational quotes.

14. Pigeon hole rack in our class help us to store our study material.

15. There is also a big almirah for the teachers .

16. We always keep our classroom neat and clean.

17. Our teachers praise us for that.

18. This year we won first prize for cleanliness.

19. I am blessed to study in a friendly environment with best teachers and helpful classmates.

20. I like my classroom very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CLASSROOM Essay in English, 20 lines essay for KIDS

MY CLASSROOM  1. I study in Delhi Public School . 2. My school building is new and also very big. 3. My classroom is situated on the ...