A MORNING WALK essay , 15 lines essay for kids in English, Essay on A Morning Walk in English


A MORNING WALK

1. The morning air is very pure, rising sun looks beautiful and the silence prevails all around.

2. The nature is at its best form early in the morning.

3. We can enjoy all this, if we go on a morning walk.

4. Morning walk is a beautiful way to interact with the nature. 

5. Regular morning walk keeps us fit, happy and fresh throughout the day.

6. I regularly go for a morning walk to a nearby park. 

7. I usually get up at 5.30 a.m. and drink two glasses of water.

8. Then I put on my jogging dress and go out on my walk.

9. My friend, Rajan, accompanies me during this walk.

10. On reaching the park, we do some light exercises.

11. We both walk barefoot on the lush green grass as it is good for eyesight.

12. Regular walking not only strengthens muscles, but also reduces excess body fat.

13. When we return home, we feel very fresh and full of energy.

14. Thus, a morning walk is a must for everybody.

15. It keeps the walker alert, active and agile throughout the day.


2 comments:

MY CLASSROOM Essay in English, 20 lines essay for KIDS

MY CLASSROOM  1. I study in Delhi Public School . 2. My school building is new and also very big. 3. My classroom is situated on the ...