Essay on My favourite poet ( Rabindranath Tagore ),15 lines Essay in English)

MY FAVOURITE POET- RABINDRANATH TAGORE

1. I have read, many poets and their poems.

2. They are from Hindi as well as English.

3. There are many well-known poets in the world of literature.

4. Of all the poets, I am a great admirer of Rabindranath Tagore.

5. Rabindranath Tagore was a great poet of India.

6. Tagore was popularly known as “the Shelley of Bengal.”

7. He has given many famous writings to the country.

8. He was the first Indian to get the Nobel Prize for literature.

9. He was born in Kolkata on 8th May, 1861.

10. He started writing from a very young age .

11. He gave us our National Anthem , Jana Gana Mana.

12. On 13th November, 1913, Tagore won the Nobel Prize for his book-'Geetanjali'.

13. Some of his poems that are my favourite are Geetanjali, Puravi , The Evening Songs and Tha Morning Songs.

14. Almost all his poems have a clear message of peace, humanity, freedom and universal love.

15. Rabindranath Tagore's contribution to Literature is immense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CLASSROOM Essay in English, 20 lines essay for KIDS

MY CLASSROOM  1. I study in Delhi Public School . 2. My school building is new and also very big. 3. My classroom is situated on the ...