Essay on MY GARDEN , 20 lines essay for Kids, Short essay on my garden in english

MY GARDEN

1. There is a beautiful garden in front of my house.

2. My garden is very clean and quiet spacious.

3. One side of our garden is filled with vegetables, fruits and aromatic herbs.

4. We can happily eat these as they are organic.

5. There are also rows of beautiful flowers like roses, orchids, lilies and tulips.

6. The vibrant colours of these flowers enhance the beauty of our garden.

7. Beautiful butterflies hover over these flowers.

8. We have kept a gardener to take care of our garden.

9. I help my father to water the plants every evening.

10. After that I play with my pet dog in the garden.

11. I love the smell of flowers in the garden.

12. It refreshes my mood, soothe my eyes  and fills me with happiness and vigor.

13. I can spend hours in my garden without getting bored.

14. Our garden is the best part of my house.

15. It is very close to my heart and I like my garden very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CLASSROOM Essay in English, 20 lines essay for KIDS

MY CLASSROOM  1. I study in Delhi Public School . 2. My school building is new and also very big. 3. My classroom is situated on the ...