Essay on MY SCHOOL BAG in English, 15 lines Essay for Kids


MY SCHOOL BAG

1. I have a cute and stylish little school bag.

2. My school bag is dark blue and red in colour.

3. It has a picture of my favourite cartoon character Ben 10 on it.

4. I like to pack my school bag neatly.

5. My school bag helps to keep my books and stationary safe.

6. It is made up of pure leather.

7. It is waterproof and help to keep my belongings safe during rainy seasons.

8. My school bag is very spacious.

9. It has two main partitions.

10. I keep my notebooks and stationary in the first partition whereas books in the second partition.

11. It has separate pouch for water bottle on one side.

12. It has separate zip for lunch and snacks box.

13. I love to carry my school bag to school daily.

14. I take great care of my school bag.

15. I like my school bag very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CLASSROOM Essay in English, 20 lines essay for KIDS

MY CLASSROOM  1. I study in Delhi Public School . 2. My school building is new and also very big. 3. My classroom is situated on the ...